TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Personal information provided in connection with this prize draw will be used to administer the competition, such as to choose a winner and to communicate with entrants. Personal information may also be used to contact you for more information or for marketing purposes by Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd in connection with the services it offers, but will not be supplied to third parties.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents only and is NOT open to employees of Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd, RiskSTOP Group Ltd or other members of the RiskSTOP group of companies.
3. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
4. Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 March 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 7 April 2020
7. The winner will receive their choice of one prize from the list of prizes listed here: 1. A luxury gift package hot air balloon ride for two valued at £489 of the time of listing from Virgin Balloon Flights. 2. A luxury spa break for two valued at £350 from Red Letter Days. 3. An Apple iPad 32 GB wifi valued at £349 plus a compatible Apple Pencil valued at £89 from Apple Store UK. 4. Bose noise cancelling headphones 700 in a range of colours valued at £350 from Bose UK. 5. A Virgin Holidays Gift Card valued at £500 from Virgin Gift Card. We reserve the right to supply a suitable alternative from other suppliers at a price no higher than the values indicated.
8. Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by email on or before 9 April 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd within 14 days of being notified by Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rebuild Cost Assessment shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd by post or another suitable method of delivery.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Rebuild Cost Assessment's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Rebuild Cost Assessment Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
14. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.